We offer a comprehensive range of services to give your home the ‘WOW’ factor.
One of our signature products is Texture Clad™, a polystyrene insulated insulation and cladding system, which provides a rendered ‘never paint again’ finish.
Used extensively throughout Europe, Texture Clad™ provides tremendous advantages over other home building materials:
- More effective insulation properties than brick, resulting in reduced energy bills!
- Warm in winter, cool in summer!
- Superb finish which makes your home look like a ‘rendered’ brick home
- Variety of different finishes to give your home ‘the look’ you want with decorator colours and architectural detailing
- Low maintenance with no painting required-EVER
- Fast fitting with no interruption to your current living arrangements!
- Versatile, can be fitted over fibro, weatherboard, steel, brick and timber frames
- Acoustic barrier
- Fire retardant and termite resistant
Texture Clad™ –Technical Information
Exterior wall system consists of sheets of polystyrene which is either nailed to timber or steel frames or bonded to masonry surfaces. The polystyrene surface is coated with a continuous join-free plaster system which is subsequently reinforced with strong fiberglass mesh. This is then textured and painted with 100% acrylic paint or finished with a pre-coated plaster.
- Hot dipped galvanised 75x55mm spring heads
- Tec screws and TEXTURE-CLAD washers
- TEXTURE-CLAD plaster with the addition of resin
- An alkali resistant fiberglass scrim
- A specially blended cement-based plaster mix packed in 20kg bags
- A range of pre-coloured finishing plaster
- TEXTURE-CLAD will stand wind speed of 39.5m/sec which covers most design situations
- The TEXTURE-CLAD system fixed over a timber frame construction has an “R” value of 2
- The TEXTURE-CLAD weighs approximately 9kg/m2
- The TEXTURE-CLAD system over timber framed construction has an S.T.C. rating of 40
- The TEXTURE-CLAD system is an acceptable caldding over fire rated constructions and its plaster is not combustible. It has Early Fire Hazard Indices of Spread of flame Index-0, Smoke development Index-1
Windows and Glass Doors
When it comes to windows and doors for your refurbishment project, we have a variety of quality styles and colours on offer. The possibilities are (almost) endless. Designed to cope with extreme weather conditions such as the Sydney coastal regions, our products are heavy duty and will stand the test of time.
We also use traditional, ‘weatherboard-look’ cladding in vinyl. This products is also backed by polystyrene for insulation and it is offered to clients who prefer the traditional weatherboard look. Naturally, this also means reduced heating and cooling costs. Probably one of our longest serving materials, you’ll be amazed to find that we have used this on homes back in 1979, which, today, still look like new!
Patios and Pergolas
From restoring roofs to building porches, pergolas and verandas, our team can even build you a deck and just about anything else you can imagine. To get you that ‘free-flowing’ look, combining beauty, practicality and style, inside and out, talk to us today! We are the Home Improvement Experts and guarantee your complete satisfaction.
You and your friends will be amazed with the finished product!
Granny Flats and Studios